V Neck Bamboo Tee in Black - The Samantha
How does your purchase make a difference??
---> For every ethical basic purchased, we donate a pair of underwear to a woman in need. Why? Because it's the most under-donated item of clothing.
---> Once the sustainable fabric we source hits our door, ALL production - from the design process to cut and sew - is Made in Kansas City... by women...right in the city we're headquartered! Pretty badass, huh???
"The Samantha" V Neck Tee is silky and breezy to the touch. You'll wanna wear it 24/7! AND YOU CAN! :). This top is designed to be worn as an outerwear staple and/or serve as a bedtime comfort!
- Designed by founder
- Our Made in USA basic tees are specifically made by small batch production teams cut/sewn in Kansas City
- Front V neck
- Slouchy, comfy fit
- Stretch Knit Viscose from Bamboo: 95% Bamboo 5 % Spandex
- Fabric = luxuriously soft, organically sustainable, odor resistant and dries super fast!
- ^^ That's important for women receiving the undies donations who'll be able to wash and hang dry their pair overnight.
- Styles are named after individual women who’ve made a difference in the life of our founder and who symbolize the kind of impact MADI can make in the world!