Cheeky Bamboo Brazilian in Blush - The Pamela
Meet our newest SPRING/SUMMER '19 collection color - BLUSH -- hand-dyed from the pits and skins of REAL AVOCADOS!! We've collaborated for the second time with a local Kansas City Maker, Alyx Jacobs to HAND DYE our fabrics!
PLEASE NOTE: **This collection is a small batch production run with very limited quantities until sold out.**
PLEASE NOTE: **Colors may slightly vary in shades of blush - this is the beauty of hand-dying. Full refund guaranteed satisfaction within 30 days.**
How does your purchase make a difference??
---> For every ethical basic purchased, we donate a pair of underwear to a woman in need. Why? Because it's the most under-donated item of clothing.
---> Once the sustainable fabric we source hits our door, ALL production - from the design process to cut and sew - is Made in Kansas City... by women...right in the city we're headquartered! Pretty badass, huh???
Pamela is sweet with a little bit of spice. Feminine, soft and sexy with moderate bottom coverage
- Designed by founder
- Our Made in USA underwear are specifically made by small batch production teams cut/sewn in Kansas City
- Cheeky back coverage
- Low Rise
- No elastics, limited panty lines, luxuriously soft comfort
- Stretch Knit Viscose from Bamboo: 95% Bamboo 5 % Spandex
- Fabric = organically sustainable, odor resistant and dries super fast!
- ^^ That's important for women receiving the undies donations who'll be able to wash and hang dry their pair overnight.
- Styles are named after individual women who’ve made a difference in the life of our founder and who symbolize the kind of impact MADI can make in the world!