Bamboo Robe 4 Pack for Bride and BridesmaidsSale
This set comes with one ivory robe for the bride and three (custom hand-dyed robes) for bridesmaids. Please email email@example.com before or after ordering to give us your custom dye color of choice and to ensure we have the sizes in stock for your four pack of robes!
For every sustainable basic purchased, we donate a pair of underwear to a woman in need. Why? Because it's the most under-donated item of clothing.
The Karen Restful Robe is super silky and comfy - you'll wanna wear it when you wake up, after you shower, putting on your makeup, reading a book, etc...AND YOU CAN! :). Perfect for brides and bridal parties for "day-of" getting ready!
- Designed by our founder
- Cut/sewn in Kansas City
- Stretch Knit Viscose from Bamboo: 95% Bamboo, 5 % Spandex
- Fabric = luxuriously soft, organically sustainable, odor resistant and dries super fast!
- ^^ That's important for women receiving the undies donations who'll be able to wash and hang dry their pair overnight.
- Front V neckline, wrap robe with loops and 1 inch wide tie string
- Three quarter sleeve length with scalloped lace sleeve trim
- Styles are named after individual women who’ve made a difference in the life of our founder and who symbolize the kind of impact MADI can make in the world!