Pre-Order: Second Skin Modal Boxer Brief - in Grey
Our boxer briefs have been a hot item since they entered our collection March 2020. Are we out of your size on our regular product page? Pre-order here!
Will ship in 6-8 weeks (please note: there may be unforeseeable delays due to circumstances involving COVID. Our fabric suppliers are backed up and so are our sewing teams. Thanks for your patience and always feel free to email us for an update in the meantime!)
Pre-order: Second Skin Boxer Brief - in Grey Modal
- Designed by founder
- Boxer briefs made in USA. Cut/sewn in Kansas City by women in our MADI Makes non-profit seamstress training program.
- Soft plush elastic band
- Modal fabric: made from the wood pulp of self-populating beechwood trees. It's ethically sourced, carbon neutral and biodegradable.
- Fabric = light, breathable and silky smooth, resists shrinkage and pilling. Literally feels like clouds made of silk.
- Can be washed and worn for years.
- Sustainable, ethical basics.
After five years as a womenswear company benefiting female causes and the environment, we realized we were missing something...Menswear! When we work together, we can make a bigger difference. We are better together.
For every ethical basic purchased, we donate a pair of underwear to a woman in need. Why? Because it's the most under-donated item of clothing. We're 100% committed to ethical, local labor and environmental sustainability.