The Bonnie - High-Rise Retro Brief in Indigo
**For our FALL/WINTER '18 INDIGO collection, we decided to do something we've never done before - collaborate with a local Kansas City Maker, Alyx Jacobs to HAND DYE our fabrics with INDIGO! This collection is a small batch production run with very limited quantities.**
How does your purchase make a difference??
---> For all MADI intimates purchased, we donate a pair of underwear to a woman in need. Why? Because it's the most under-donated item of clothing.
---> Once the sustainable fabric we source hits our door, ALL production - from the design process to cut and sew - is Made in Kansas City... by women...right in the city we're headquartered! Pretty badass, huh???
High-Rise Retro Brief
The Bonnie is well-rounded in life and on your body. High-rise fit with a retro look, flattering every womanly curve.
- Designed by founder
- Cut/sewn in Kansas City
- Conservative coverage
- High Rise
- No elastics, limited panty lines, luxuriously soft comfort
- Stretch Knit Viscose from Bamboo: 95% Bamboo 5 % Spandex
- Fabric = organically sustainable, odor resistant and dries super fast!
- ^^ That's important for women receiving the undies donations who'll be able to wash and hang dry their pair overnight.
- Styles are named after individual women who’ve made a difference in the life of our founder and who symbolize the kind of impact MADI can make in the world!