Tencel and Organic Cotton Jogger - in Pine Green
- Designed by founder
- Made in Kansas City by women-owned cut and sew artisan teams
- Drawstring hand-dyed by Kansas City maker Alyx Jacobs
- Ethically sourced Tencel/Organic Cotton Stretch Fleece sustainable fabric blend
- Our tencel is derived from the wood pulp of eucalyptus trees
- Our organic cotton is chemical-free and long lasting
- Ridiculously soft, cozy, stretchy. You won't want to take them off. And you don't have to! Meant for bed or all-day wear.
- Sustainable, ethical basics
After five years as a womenwear company benefitting female causes and the environment, we realized we were missing something...When we work together, we can make a bigger difference. We are better together.
For every ethical basic purchased, we donate a pair of underwear to a woman in need. Why? Because it's the most under-donated item of clothing. We're 100% committed to ethical, local labor and environmental sustainability.