Crewneck Sweatshirt Unisex - in Indigo ShiboriSold Out
Tencel and Organic Cotton Crewneck Sweatshirt - in Hand-Dyed Shibori Indigo
Shibori is a Japanese method for tied and bound resist dyeing techniques that goes back hundreds of years. Shibori is essentially tie-dye but only using indigo instead of colors. This Japanese technique involves folding, twisting, tying and binding fabric and then dying it with indigo.
**Due to natural dye and the hand dye process, every piece is unique and will reflect various shades of the products in photo
**Pieces may be more muted, more saturated, have dye blemishes, etc
*Erica is wearing a small in the crewneck. Thor is wearing a large.
- Garment designed by founder
- Hand dyed in Kansas City
- Made in Kansas City, in our sewing center just a few blocks from our flagship store
- Ethically sourced and biodegradable Tencel and Organic Cotton Stretch Fleece fabric blend
- Ridiculously soft, cozy, stretchy. You won't want to take it off. And you don't have to! Meant for all day lounging.
- Sustainable, ethical basic
Every element of your purchase makes a difference.
For every ethical basic purchased, we donate a pair of underwear to a woman in need. Why? Because it's the most under-donated item of clothing. We're 100% committed to ethical, local labor and environmental sustainability.