Bamboo Robe 3 Pack for Bride and BridesmaidsSale
This set comes with one ivory robe for the bride and two custom hand-dyed robes for bridesmaids. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org before or after ordering to ensure we have the sizes of your choice in stock!
For every sustainable basic purchased, we donate a pair of underwear to a woman in need. Why? Because it's the most under-donated item of clothing.
The Karen Restful Robe is super silky and comfy - you'll wanna wear it when you wake up, after you shower, putting on your makeup, reading a book, etc...AND YOU CAN! :). Perfect for brides and bridal parties for "day-of" getting ready!
- Designed by our founder
- Cut/sewn in Kansas City
- Stretch Knit Viscose from Bamboo: 95% Bamboo, 5 % Spandex
- Fabric = luxuriously soft, organically sustainable, odor resistant and dries super fast!
- ^^ That's important for women receiving the undies donations who'll be able to wash and hang dry their pair overnight.
- Front V neckline, wrap robe with loops and 1 inch wide tie string
- Three quarter sleeve length with scalloped lace sleeve trim
- Styles are named after individual women who’ve made a difference in the life of our founder and who symbolize the kind of impact MADI can make in the world!