The Sybil - Bamboo Tank in Blush
Meet our newest SPRING/SUMMER '19 collection color - BLUSH -- hand-dyed from the pits and skins of REAL AVOCADOS!! We've collaborated for the second time with a local Kansas City Maker, Alyx Jacobs to HAND DYE our fabrics!
PLEASE NOTE: **This collection is a small batch production run with very limited quantities until sold out.**
PLEASE NOTE: **Colors may slightly vary in shades of blush - this is the beauty of hand-dying. Full refund guaranteed satisfaction within 30 days.**
How does your purchase make a difference??
---> For all MADI intimates purchased, we donate a pair of underwear to a woman in need. Why? Because it's the most under-donated item of clothing.
---> Once the sustainable fabric we source hits our door, ALL production - from the design process to cut and sew - is Made in Kansas City... by women...right in the city we're headquartered! Pretty badass, huh???
The Sybil Slouchy Sleep Tank is silky and breezy to the touch. You'll wanna wear it 24/7! AND YOU CAN! :). This top is designed to cover a bra as an outerwear staple and/or serve as a bedtime comfort!
- Designed by founder
- Cut/sewn in Kansas City
- Front V neck, back deep V
- Slouchy, comfy fit
- Stretch Knit Viscose from Bamboo: 95% Bamboo 5 % Spandex
- Fabric = luxuriously soft, organically sustainable, odor resistant and dries super fast!
- ^^ That's important for women receiving the undies donations who'll be able to wash and hang dry their pair overnight.
- Styles are named after individual women who’ve made a difference in the life of our founder and who symbolize the kind of impact MADI can make in the world!