Bamboo Pajama Lounge Pants - The Ashley
Black in S, M, L will ship (or in-store pickup) week of 12/3. All others will ship in 3-5 days.
Call during open hours with questions 816 673 1155 or email us here: email@example.com
This product often runs out of stock. Are we out of your size? Click here to pre-order for first dibs on our next re-stock.
- Designed by founder
- Wear to bed or out to the gym or brunch as sustainable athleisure
- Silky, comfy fit, breezy to the touch
- No elastic waistband, just a stretchy bamboo drawstring. Garment can be pulled up and down without untying because the drawstring and fabric are so stretchy. The zero elastic waistbands eliminates pinching and "too tight" waistband discomfort
Pair with "The Jacqueline", "The Sybil" or "The Samantha" to make the perfect, most comfy bamboo PJ set for bed.
About the fabric:
- Stretch Knit Viscose from Bamboo: 95% Bamboo 5 % Spandex
- Fabric = luxuriously soft, organically sustainable, odor resistant and dries super fast!
- 100% biodegradable
- This self-wicking fabric helps lower night sweats and is very breathable for sleeping.
- Made in USA pajama pants. Made in Kansas City by woman-owned small batch production teams working in an ethical micro-factory and earning a fair living wage to make our products.
- Each garment was individually cut by hand, intentionally and slowly sewn with love and quality and requires many hours of labor. This USA made product is a true testament to slow fashion and ethical garment manufacturing. The only way we can compete with the cheap prices of fast fashion brands and offshore garment manufacturing is through quality production and fair wages to our entire team.